My Glossybox is here!
So…my favorite thing to do is read all the latest beauty trends…i came across this AWESOME article in a magazine rating Glossybox. So being a makeup and product guru/junkie…i had to get my hands on this one!
This is how it works! You pay a whopping $20 a month and Glossybox sends you a box of goodies every month! The products range from full size to sample size, from makeup to jewlery, hand creams to polish! It’s GREAT! best part? Half this stuff is way more than the entire box it self. Can’t beat that.
In my December box… I got..
- Ecru Acacia Protein Oil - sample size - reduces drying time, eliminates frizz and mends split ends - FAB!
- Forest Essentials Luxurious Ayurveda - Madurai Jasmine & Mogra Bath and Shower Oil - 6.8 oz - Essential all natural oils to leave skin smooth and perdy!
- Heartland Fragrance Co - White Tea Bath Salts - little bag - Reduce tension and stress in our bubble baths
- Oscar Blandi - Sample Size - Pronto Dry Heat Protect Spray - And its paraben free, that’s super important!
- Pleats Please by Issey Miyake- Sample Size - Smells really strong at first, but it wears REALLY well… and in a couple of hours it smells even better. Must be them pheromones.
- Zoya Nail Lacquer, Color : Storm - Full bottle baby!
As a special gift for the holidays, Glossybox also sent me a necklace from Jewelmint (Which Anna and I also subscribe to ) Such a great little treat that I totally didn’t expect.
So.. Why we love this ? You get to try all these really great products that are generally kind of pricey. Each month it’s a little surprise, and who doesn’t like to get packages in the mail?! We sure do. I’m really excited to try to nail lacquer - it’s such a versatile color for the holidays and winter in general. You can’t really go wrong with a nice dark color. And sparkles are usually a must this time of year. Also - totally stoked to try the white tea bath salts, and shower oil. Relaxation, here I come!
Take care, brush your hair!